In this article, we provide more information about the Social Schools Agenda plugin. To display agenda items on the website, the Social Schools Agenda plugin must be added.
Once the Social Schools News plugin has been added, you will be asked for a community ID. You can find and add this ID here.
After it is added, a window will open with various options that need to be filled in.
Design of the plugin
Choose how the messages/agenda items will be displayed on the page. You have the option to choose between List and Calendar. List: The List option is often used on the home page. By choosing the Number of messages to be displayed, the upcoming agenda items will be shown.
Calendar: The Calendar option is often used on a separate page. The current month is displayed, and with various filter options, the visitor can adjust the agenda.
Publishing Agenda Items
Not all agenda items created in the School App are displayed on the website; they must be published first. The following steps can be taken to publish the items.
- Firstly, add the agenda item in the school app.
- Next, click on the agenda item, and the details of the agenda item will be displayed.
- In the details, you can also choose the three dots and select Publish.
- A screen will appear with the message: Publish event 'xx' on the website? Choose OK to publish the item.
- The event is now published.