In this article we explain how to create a hidden page and its practical applications, such as its use for registration forms and open day registrations.
By default the page is added to the menu, but it can also be hidden. You can read how to hide the page via the steps below.
- Go to Management.
- Then click on the Pages button under the Quick To heading. You will now see all pages of the website.
- Pressing on makes a new page. A window is opened with the new page details.
- By then clicking Save, the page will be added to the overview.
- The page has now been added but not yet published or visible in the menu.
- In the Menu column, click on the Green check mark, which will then change to a black box with a white stripe.
- The page must then be published in order for the change to be visible on the website.
Learn more about managing pages here.