In this article, we explain how to create a hidden page and its practical applications, such as using it for registration forms and open day sign-ups.
By default, the page is added to the menu, but it can also be hidden. Below are the steps on how to hide the page.
- Go to Management.
- Then, click on the Pages button under the heading Go to. You will now see all the pages of the website.
- By clicking on , a new page can be created. A window will then open where the details need to be filled in.
- By then clicking Save, the page is added to the overview.
- The page is now added but not yet published or visible in the menu.
- In the Menu column, click on the Green checkmark; it will then change to a black box with a white stripe.
- Next, the page must be published to make the changes visible on the website.
Read more about managing pages here.