In this article we explain more about the possibility of linking a folder to a page. This can be used when multiple newsletters need to be displayed on one page. By using this option, all you have to do is add a new file to the folder without going to the page.
- The first step is to create a Folder under Management > Files. Click New Folder to add a new folder to the files. Would you like to show an overview on the website with all newsletters, then an option is to name the folder Newsletters.
- Then add the newsletters to the folder.
- Then you go to the page where you want to show an overview of the files.
- Here you open the Structure and use the + icon behind one of the placeholders or other plugins.
- In the plugin search window that opens, choose Folder.
- In the plugin options you choose the folder where the files are placed.
- Then choose Save and an overview will appear of links are shown of the files added to the folder in question.
- Once a new file is added to that folder, it will also be visible will be posted on the website.
Make sure that you give the correct name to the PDF file. The name of the file is the name that will also be shown on the website. You can change the name of the file by clicking on the pen icon. The details of the file will then be opened, the name can be changed there.