In dit artikel leggen we je uit hoe je de plugin Instagram feed toevoegt op de website.
An Instagram feed is a collection of all Instagram posts posted to an Instagram account. It is the chronological view of all the photos, videos, carousels, and stories that a user has shared on his or her profile. The Instagram feed is displayed on the user's profile and can be viewed by followers and other users.
- To add a plugin, first open the structure of the page. You do this by pressing the structure icon at the very top right of the toolbar. The structure now opens on the right side of the page.
- You will now see all kinds of plugins in the structure. A new plugin can be added by clicking on the plus icon. You can find more information about adding a plugin here.
- To add the Instagram feed plugin choose Instagram feed.
- First of all, the Instagram account must be linked.
To display Instagram posts on your website, we need access to your Instagram account. By clicking on the button below you can link an Instagram account to your website. After you have linked an Instagram account in management, you can then continue setting how you want to display the Instagram posts on your website.
- When you click on Link account Instagram will open with the message Social schools CMS production wants to receive the following information about: xxx. You must be logged in to the Instagram account that must be linked to the website.
- Here you can choose to optionally also specify the media (caption, quantity media, media type, media URL, permalink, timestamp, and thumbnail image) which can be shown.
- If the correct account is listed here, click Allow.
- Your Instagram account is then linked to the website.
Would you rather add individual Instagram posts? Then click here.