On the page where the blog will be posted, add the plugin Category to display the posts. You can create different categories on the blog page so the visitor can filter. For example, think of internal news, national news, etc.
Below are the steps on how to create a category:
- You go to Administration, then flip open Advanced and find the Blog section.
- Here you choose Categories, a screen will open with all the categories that may have already been added.
- At the top right, choose Add Category to be able to add a category.
- Here you enter the Name of the category. The slug will be filled in automatically and will be visible in the URL.
- Then choose under which section the category should fall.
- Choose Save to add the category.