In this article, we will explain how you can make changes to the design of the website.
The colors used on the website are generated within the theme.
- Go to Management and then Theme.
- A window will open with the theme; select the theme.
- Here, you can make adjustments to each section to change the theme.
- For the Colors section, input the colors for the website. The colors are divided into four main colors, and this 'palette' will be used on the website. In the Link section, enter the color for the links on the website. Click here for more information on adjusting the colors.
For the Font section, you can adjust the font for titles, texts, and quotes. You can also modify the size here. Click here for more information on adjusting the font.
- On the website, the Button plugin allows you to create a button with an embedded link, allowing you to quickly navigate to another section. In this section, you can specify how the button should appear. Click here for more information on customizing buttons.