In this article, we will explain how to customize or style the buttons on your website.
- Go to Management and then Theme.
- A window will open with the theme; select the theme.
- For styling the buttons, choose the Buttons section.
On the website, the Button plugin allows you to create a button with an embedded link, enabling quick navigation to another section. In this section, you can specify how the button should appear.
For the Buttons section, define the appearance of the button. Here, you can choose between square, rounded, circular, or 3D shapes.
- By checking the box for "Bold," the text in the button will automatically become bold.
- By checking the box for "Uppercase," the text in the button will be automatically displayed in uppercase.
- Specify the colours for the button and text in this section. We recommend choosing a striking colour for the background to make it stand out. For the text, select a colour that contrasts well with the background. Opting for two light colour may result in poor visibility of the button.
For more information about colour, refer to this guide.