In this article, we'll explain how to style the main menu of the website.
- To style the main menu, first open the page structure. You can do this by clicking on the structure icon at the top right of the toolbar. This will open the structure on the right side of the page.
- In the structure, you will see various placeholders, including Main Menu. In this placeholder, there is a Main Menu plugin.
- By clicking on the pen icon, you can customize the main menu.
In the window that opens, various elements can be adjusted.
The styles of the main menu include default, menu bottom, menu top, transparent, and hamburger.
In the align section, you can choose the alignment. Options include left-aligned, centered, or right-aligned.
Next, you can choose to keep the main menu at the top while scrolling. The main menu can also be set to full width.
- Clicking Save will apply and display the changes.
- If you also want to adjust the colors, click here for more information.