New users within the websites can be created by the central administrator or the site administrator.
- Go to Management and choose Add User under Users.
- Next, enter the email address of the person you want to invite.
- Then, choose the role you want to assign to the user.
- Afterward, for app access, select the additional apps the user should have access to. This could be, for example, the forms.
Note! This field is not mandatory and can be left empty.
- Finally, choose Site access to determine which site the user should have access to.
- Click on Save, and the new user is added.
The new user will receive an email at the provided email address, allowing them to activate their account.
Please note that the link in the email is valid for only 3 days.