In this article, we will explain how to export form submissions.
- Go to Management.
- Then click on the Forms button under the heading Go to.
- In the upper right corner, select to initiate an export.
- First, choose for which form you want to make an export. You can make an export for each form. This field is mandatory to proceed with the export.
- Next, you can choose the file type for the export. You can choose from Microsoft Excel, CSV, JSON, or YAML.
- Optionally, select available fields and a start and end date.
- Once all fields are filled in, click on to start the export. At this point, the export file will be generated and can be opened.