In this article, we will explain how to remove locations.
- Go to Management.
- Then click on the Locations button under the Site Settings section. You will now see all the locations linked to the website.
- You now see all the locations on your website(s). Now, check the box next to the locations you want to remove. This can be one or more.
- Scroll back up and then click on the field next to action, and select Remove Selected Locations.
- Then press the Execute button.
- A screen will now open where you can double-check which locations will be removed. Everything checked? Then click Yes, I'm sure.
- The locations are now removed and will be deleted from any location page if applicable.