In this article, we will explain how to upload multiple files (in bulk).
- Go to Management.
- Then, click on the Files button under the Quick Access section. You will now see all the folders containing the files.
- Click on the folder where you want to upload a file.
- By clicking on
, locate and select all the files you want to upload.
- If you are using a MacBook, you can select all files via Command-A or hold down the SHIFT key while selecting to choose specific ones.
- If you are using a Windows computer, you can select all files via Ctrl + A (in the folder you are in) or hold down the SHIFT key while selecting to choose specific ones.
- Once all the desired files are selected, click Open.
- The files will be uploaded. If the files are successfully uploaded, the following message will appear: