In this article, we will explain how to link Google Analytics to your Social Schools website.
It is essential to have already created a Google Analytics account before following the steps below. You can learn how to do this here.
- To connect Google Analytics, start by opening the management section through the toolbar. Click on Beheer (Management) in the upper-left corner of the toolbar. A menu will appear on the left side of the page.
- Next, in the menu under Site Settings look for Connecties (Connections) and click on it.
- Then, add a new connection using the blue button. If one is already listed, click on the name to which you want to link Google Analytics.
- Now, fill in the school name or organization name Schoolnaam, choose the site to which you want to link Google Analytics, and enter Tracking-ID in the Google Analytics ID field. You can find this ID as follows:
Finding the Tracking-ID
Follow these steps to locate the tracking-ID:
- Log in to your Analytics account.
- Click on "Beheerder" (Administrator).
- Select an account from the ACCOUNT column menu.
- Choose a property under the PROPERTY column menu.
- Under PROPERTY, click on Trackinginfo > Trackingcode. The tracking-ID will be displayed at the top of the page.
Once everything is correctly filled in, click on "Opslaan" (Save). With this, Google Analytics is now linked to your website, and you will start seeing data within a few days in your Google Analytics environment.