In this article we explain how to create a Google Analytics account. If you have already done this, you can read here how to link it to your website.
- Do you have a Google account? Then go to step four. If not, click on this link.
- In the screen that appears, enter your current email address and create a password for the Google account you are going to create. This does not have to be the password of the email address! Complete the remaining questions and click on 'I agree, create my account' at the bottom.
- A message will now be sent to the email address you provided. Open the message and click on the link in it.
- Go to Google Analytics. Click on 'Register' on the left of the screen.
- On the next screen, enter an account name and the URL of your website (for example: www.mijnwebsite.nl). Set the time zone and location to the Netherlands (important!). Finally, click on 'create account. Congratulations, you have created a Google Analytics account!