In this article we explain how you can adjust the colors of the website.
The colors used on the website are created in the theme.
- Go to Management and then Theme.
- A window will now open showing the theme, select the theme.
- Here you can adjust colors used in the website.
In the colors section, enter the colors used in the website. The colors are divided into a palette of four main colors. At Link you enter the color that is given to the links in the website.
The colors must be entered in HEX color codes. You have different color types, when you use printing colors (CYMK and PMS) on your website, this can produce strange colors. Do you only have an RGB code? Then use this website to convert it to a HEX color code. Click here for more information about HEX color codes.
If you want to adjust the colors of the menu, go to menu under theme.
- Menu background: Thi color will be the background color of the menu, depending on the chosen template.
- Menu link: The color at Menu link is used in the menu for the text of the menu.
- Top bar background: the color to the top bar on the website.
Do not use too many different colors, this makes the website not attractive to view. Need inspiration for a beautiful color palette, upload your logo into a color wheel.