On the 'Our Locations' page (or 'Our Schools' page), all locations linked to the organization or foundation are displayed. The locations are marked on a Google Maps map, and for each location, the address details and a link to the website are shown.
In this article, we explain how to create this page.
- All locations must be visible in the Locations section (Management > Site Settings > Locations). It is possible to import all locations from DUO; you can find out how to do this here. If you are missing a location, add it to the locations; you can find out how to do this here.
- Next, go to the page where you want to display the locations.
On this page, choose Settings and then Advanced Settings.
In the Application section, choose Locations.
- Then choose Save and go to the page on the website.
- The page should have the Page Apps template.
- Once the correct template and advanced settings are configured, all locations will be automatically displayed on the page.